Screams in Nexus
- Join Date
- Apr 9, 2017
This is the official NPC Template. Please post the finished NPC sheets as their own thread. Approval is required if the PC intends to use the NPC in a Quest. Otherwise, approval is not required.
- Staff-Only: NPCs submitted by staff to be used for overarching plot purposes. Y/N.
- Player-Only: An NPC that is to be controlled only by a certain player or group of players.
- Universal: An NPC that can be controlled by anyone. Killing Universal NPCs requires approval of the person who created the NPC.
Intent: What is the NPC going to be used for? If the NPC's purpose is to be a target for a Quest, such as a bounty, the NPC may be required to be played by Staff as opposed to the hunting PCs. NPCs cannot be used to finish / complete key objectives in Quests unless they are Staff-controlled.
1. Please read the RP Rules before submitting an NPC sheet; you will be asked to revise an NPC that infracts the rules. The RP Rules cover areas such as godmodding.
2. Do not modify canon. With a few exceptions for the purpose of the overarching story, characters are expected to not modify or interact with SW canon characters without permission.
3. Obey Advanced Technology / Quest Guidelines. NPCs created by PCs for the purpose of easily killing to gain their technology will not be allowed. Ask a staff member to play an NPC if it is part of a quest / bounty.[/U]
4. Additional information can be added, but the above fields are required unless, for instance, they can be integrated into the biography. Staff may ask for additional information.
5. Non-faction role NPCs shouldn't be used to gain an 'edge' in combat. Combat should not be a game of how many NPCs you can throw at a PC until they can't feasibly fight back anymore; player on player combat is encouraged.